Hi friends! First, let me say that I'm sorry for not posting a lot this week! Life got busy and my blogging got put on the back burner! That being said, I've had a GREAT week- and I can't wait to share about it!!
if you're new here, Happies and Crappies is a fun link-up sharing the ups and downs of your week!!
1. I got a new job! I'm now tutoring/babysitting a 2nd grade girl who needs a little extra help in math and with her homework! I walk her home from school and stay with her for a couple hours Mondays and Tuesdays after school. I'm super excited about it! She's so cute, and super fun to be with! I'll keep you guys updated on how it transpires!
2. I started my Bible study! My church's womens ministry does different Beth Moore Bible studies, and this is my first one! I am loving it- we are going through the story and book of Esther, and I'm already learning so much. If you ever have the opportunity to participate in one of her Bible studies, DO!!
3. I've gotten some GREAT things in the mail lately, that I can't wait to share with you! Especially my Influenster Sweetheart VoxBox!
4. I'm SO EXCITED for this weekend! Tonight and tomorrow is my church's womens retreat, and I'm going! It's focused on being REAL, and I know it will be incredible! And the icing on the cake is that tonight I get to have a girls night sleepover with my small group, who will all be attending the retreat as well! I can't wait!
5. I'm so thankful for the group chat capability that the iPhones have! My 3 best friends and I started a group convo this week, and that way, even though we're all spread out, we can stay in touch with one another and our lives! I love it!
1. I didn't get to the gym a lot last week, so this week I had to play major catch-up.
2. Had to dish out lots of $$ this week- bills, etc. I hate when that happens!
3. This cold and cloudy weather is so BLAH. I'm more than ready for spring!
How was your week?
Can you believe it's MARCH already? Time is FLYING by! Well this past month, I did a photo-a-day challenge on Instagram, and boy was it a challenge! But after having to catch myself up a bit, I did get in all 28 days, and I thought I'd share my month of pictures! Here's a slideshow for your viewing pleasure!