Good Morning! Today's guest post is another yummy recipe that is perfect for summer, and its being brought to you by the wonderful Cait behind the blog Fierce, Fab, and Fit! Her blog is one of my favorites to read, so I can't wait for her to share her recipe with you today!
Hey everyone! My name is Cait and I blog over at Fierce, Fabulous and Fit! On my blog I share some of my daily activities, recipies, fitness tips and my little family including my husband and cat Ellie. Today I'm sharing a fabulous recipe that I found that is SUPER easy and SUPER delicious! Enjoy!
I wanted to find a quick recipe that wouldn't be too difficult to make and also was tasty and satisfying. I found this amazing recipe on Pinterest and sure enough after grabbing the ingredients. I may have ate a few of them as I made them ;) Opps.
All the ingredients are basic and easy to gather. The most difficult part is stopping yourself from eating them. Oh so you want to make them now? I suppose I'll share it with you now!
- 2- 8oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend ( I used just cheddar )
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
-10 oz can Rotel tomatoes, drained with juices reserved*
- 1 package burrito sized tortillas
* I used Hunts diced tomatoes with chilis and onion for more flavor
1. Mix cheeses together until well blended
2. Add all remaining ingredients using remaining rotel juice as needed
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour
4. Place one heaping spoonful onto tortilla
5. Spread to edges using a metal spatula
6. Roll and cut into slices
Hope you enjoy! Stop by the blog to say hi or share one of your favorite recipes!