Let's get to it!
1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a teacher :)
2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
Here are some favorites:
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
I'm pretty sure it was the Christmas of my senior year of high school, though it may of been my junior year. All I remember was BEGGING my parents for one for months beforehand! And then, that year, at the beginning of December, my mom came home with a new cell phone, which made me MAD. I was like "Why do YOU have a new cell phone if I don't have one yet?!" Little did I know, that was when they got me mine! Haha! My first cell phone was a Mint Chocolate LG slide phone!
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
No contest, definitely InStyle!
5. What is one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
The only thing I could think of at the moment would be tea bags. If I want something yummy to drink, but want to be cheap, I'll use those at a coffee shop or something.
Alrighty! YOUR TURN! Go link up so we can learn more about each other!