I was paired with Ashley from A Cute Angle. When we first started chatting it up via email I knew I was blessed with an awesome partner, and it was so great how many things we had in common! We both have bichon dogs (well, hers is a bichon/poodle mix), we both LOVE to travel, love to bake and read, and love trying new beauty products! It's been a true JOY getting to know her!
Not to mention, she is an awesome gifter! Here's what she sent me:
- A pair of SUUUPER soft and cute slippers (in one of my favorite colors)
- Chevron fabric (my favorite pattern)
- A Collection of Thanksgiving Blessings book- I've already flipped through it, and can't wait to start reading!
- An INCREDIBLE hand cream- perfect for my dry hands in the winter-time!
- Avon Dew Kiss lip dew- it goes on so smooth and is really moisturizing!
- An adorable owl votive holder with some great-smelling candles!
- Nail polish in an awesome teal color!
- Knittings from her!
- A great note and some of her business cards!
- And of course some dee-licious fall candy! The caramel apple lollipops remind me of my childhood autumn days and the Caramel Apple Milky Ways are so great! I've never heard of them, but they are now on my list!