* I love Ingrid Michaelson, and her Pandora station is one of my go-to's! If you haven't heard her music, definitely check her out!
* After more recommendations than I could count, I downloaded Divergent by Veronica Roth to read on my Kindle while on vacation, and I'm loving it! It's definitely kept my interest, and I'll keep you all filled in as I read on!
* One thing I really didn't uncover as I was writing out my goals and one word for 2014 is my blogging goals and ideas. I want to do more digging into what I really want my blog to be, but a couple things I've been thinking about are:
Focusing on "meatier" posts for Monday through Friday, and keeping the fun link-ups and such for any extra time.
Writing more posts that are in the same categories of my top viewed posts: recipes and DIYs
If you guys have any great suggestions, let me know in the comments below!
* I've had my same phone case since the Christmas of 2012, and though I love it, it isn't my optimal case. It doesn't fit perfectly around my phone, it's a bit taller, so my phone slips a bit. I'm on the hunt! so let me know if you know of any great phone cases for iPhone 4, that won't break my bank!
* Gym time is definitely much-needed!
* One tradition that's been in my dad's side of my extended family since I was young is "The Blessing Room." On Christmas Eve, we gather as a family usually at my grandparents' house for dinner and presents, and we started adding something to it as well. After the big delicious dinner, we all would go into the formal sitting room, and anyone who wanted to perform something, would, as a "blessing" to Jesus for His birthday. We would play the piano, sing, read a poem, recite a passage of Scripture, and more! It was a way to bless the Lord and each other, and has been a tradition for many years now. Now that the grandchildren are mostly all grown up, and some have their own children, those kids are now performing! This year we had some new talents, and it's just a great way to celebrate Christmas, as a family.